Uber is a Series E venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 300+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region
Uber’s International HQ is based in Amsterdam. We have a great Finance department and we’re looking to add a Treasury Manager to the team.
This role will report to the Cash Management Senior Manager. In this challenging position, you will play a critical role in building a world class cash management organisation to service the rapidly growing Uber business. This is an amazing opportunity to join a quickly developing team and make an immediate impact to the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be responsible for the liquidity management for all local support entities (LSE) in the EMEA region
- Develop and maintain the cash forecast for EMEA region LSE’s.
- Manage the inter-company loan program
- Lead process for increasing equity in local subsidiary’s, as needed
- Partner with cross functional teams to support the Company’s expansion
- Serve as administrator for online banking systems
- Ad hoc projects, there will be lots!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4-7 years of experience in a top corporate global treasury organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- CTP, CFA, or MBA is a plus
- Experience in a high-growth start-up or large multi-national preferred
- Great communication skills, well organized, strong project management skills, ability to multitask and be a team player is a must
- Enthusiasm about Uber!
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan.