Do you want to influence the future of Philips Lighting Solutions and make a difference? Then Philips has the opportunity for you! The Treasury Operations Manager is responsible for executing the operational activities at Corporate Treasury. This role requires knowledge and experience with treasury operations, treasury IT system and project management skills.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Execution of Treasury Operations activities focused on Payment Factory and Inhouse Bank processes. Subject matter expert role for Treasury products, services and process;
- Establish and maintain bank relationships relevant for the scope of activities and responsibilities;
- Serve internal customers as part of center of expertise in payments area
The department Treasury Operations is responsible for the operational activities within Corporate Treasury. Philips Corporate Treasury department is well advanced, using latest technologies and perceived best in class compared to other large global companies. Treasury Operations covers global cash management, central payment services, treasury settlements and dealing room execution. All payments of total Philips are routed through and all cash managed via the Treasury Operations department and therefore this is a key department within Philips. This role can be based in Amsterdam or Eindhoven.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
- Finance related education;
- Worked for a minimum of 2 years in A/P or banking environment;
- Accurate, responsible and able to work under strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, pro-activeness and delivery focus;
- Hands on mentality and a flexible attitude towards work;
- IT literate with strong SAP (FI/ R3) and MS Excel skills is a pre.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 1728772.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.