Job Description: Responsible for executing treasury transactions with external parties on behalf of the corporation. These financial instruments may include a variety of fixed income, foreign exchange, equity and/or derivative financial instruments. Utilizes specialized knowlege in the corporate treasury profession including an understanding of money markets, credit analysis, financial derivatives, financial risk management, and banking/clearing systems in order to make optimal decisions regarding investment choice and risk/reward tradeoffs. May work with internal business groups to identify currency exposures and funding requirements. Interacts with banking service providers. Contributes to treasury-related projects.
The position requires thorough working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or a related field and 3-5 years of Finance practical experience are a must. An MBA is a must.
Other qualifications required:
- Ability to work independently and proactively analyze financial information and develop solutions to complex problems.
- Systems aptitude and experience in working with systems and large data bases.
- Action orientation
- Ability to adapt to change and to work in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.