The Treasury department (6 fte) is responsible for the European cash management, funding and financial structures of DAF Trucks N.V. (DAF) and PACCAR Financial Europe B.V. (PFE) including its subsidiaries. Additionally, the department is responsible for the interest- and foreign-exchange rate risk management of DAF and PFE.
The Treasury Operations Manager is responsible for the Treasury Operations of DAF, including the European subsidiaries. He/she is responsible for establishing/monitoring the European cash management & asset management infrastructures, processes and procedures. He/she is responsible for the foreign exchange hedging strategies of the European manufacturing entities.
• Establishment and control of the DAF European bank account infrastructures
• Management of DAF cash liquidity in a way that ensures uninterrupted financial flows and maximizes returns
• Management of foreign exchange exposures of DAF in such a way that the risks of doing business in multiple currencies are minimized
• Development, maintenance and analysis of liquidity forecasts by currency
• Recording, documentation and reporting of money market and FX transactions to both external and internal counterparties
• Control, development, and (SOX) reporting of PACCAR Treasury policies and procedures concerning the activities mentioned above
• To participate in and/or lead special projects as assigned.
The Treasury Operations Manager reports to the Treasurer of DAF/PFE
• Academic degree in Business Economics/Corporate Finance
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in a multinational corporate and/or financial services environment
• Knowledge of financial markets
• Strong IT skills, proficiency in MS Office software (including Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) and electronic banking applications
• Good knowledge of the English language, verbally and in writing
A position for a treasury professional who wants to play his/her part in the development of the treasury department of DAF and PFE.
For further information you can contact Timothy Claes, Treasurer at +31 40 214 3542 or the recruitment department at +31 40 214 2726. Please send your application with motivation by uploading your CV and cover letter.